Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hidden Easter Egg


Somewhere on one of my blogs is a HIDDEN EASTER EGG link which will take you to a SECRET BLOG I've been posting on for the last six months! On this blog you'll find sketches, work related art and gifts for friends and family which for some reason or another did not end up making it to the main blog. Below is a little tease of the work you'll find on the hidden blog.


So, to tie in with Easter I'm issuing a CHALLENGE- an EASTER EGG HUNT! The FIRST THREE people to find the link and post a comment on the latest post of the hidden blog will win a FREE T-SHIRT of my design from my Redbubble store!

After the winners have been determined, the blog will be revealed to everyone for the remainder of April. After that it will be hidden once again.

So, get to it! Happy Hunting!!

EDIT- COMPETITION IS CLOSED! Well, that was obviously too easy! The three winners have already been decided, I'll be in contact with them shortly to discuss prizes.

EDIT- 1st May. April is over and the hidden Easter Egg blog has been renamed and rehidden again. Thanks to everyone who visited. Let the hunt begin again!

10 Comments:

Blogger Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

once again Chris, you are my inspiration to draw women better! I love it! I must find that blog!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Zav said...

Gosh it's hard @v@

2:12 AM  
Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Geniales las ilustraciones con estética de cómic e igualmente las caricaturas. Enhorabuena por tu trabajo.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Msei BD said...

Hi,

OK ,too late. But I have a little consolation with the pretty rabbit-woman. Thanks.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous theb said...

Damn ! I've missed the challenge... anyway these are really great stuff !

5:30 PM  
Blogger calcinaro said...

Awesome work!

9:32 PM  
Blogger gaurav said...

hi
i m gaurav(india) i am a concept artist new to this feild i really like u r art if u could take some time out to review my blog it would be of a great help to me the link would be

http://coalcolorz.blog.com/

4:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Thanks everyone and congrats to the winners!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Manuel Alves said...

Just egg me! :D

7:57 AM  
Blogger Alex moner said...

Easter Egg blog has been renamed and rehidden again. Thanks to everyone who visited. Let the hunt begin again!easter egg hunt riddles

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © Chris Wahl 2019 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners